- NSF approved 3.2-gallon tank1
- NSF approved quick connect fittings
- Long reach chrome faucet
- Uses standard 10" filters
- Replaceable membrane element
- Complete installation kit
- Filter housing wrench
- Installation instructions
- Color-coded tubing
- Assembled ready to install
- 3 years limited warranty
Not all RO Systems are Created Equal
The Max Flow RO system is compatible with either chlorinated municipal water or a private well supply and uses a high-performance Thin Film Composite (TFC) membrane for maximum results. High output is standard with which provides more than enough water for most families.
- The two-stage pre-filter incorporates a 5 micron sediment filter and a carbon block filter to protect the automatic shut-off and the membrane from clogging with debris.
- Chlorine is filtered out to protect the refined TFC membrane.
- The reverse osmosis membrane is the heart of the system. Most particles too small to be trapped by the pre-filter are removed by the TFC membrane, reducing unwanted contaminants from the water.
- The final stage of filtration is activated carbon used to ensure fresh tasting crystal clear quality.
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water
- Since reverse osmosis water has a low mineral content or TDS, you can expect pristine, flavorful coffee, teas or juices!
- Convenient fresh clean water ready at your tap!
- Little or no scale in your coffee maker or tea kettle!
- Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes!
- Prolonged life of humidifier or steam iron!
- Spotless glassware when rinsed with reverse osmosis water!
- Cost effective, no more bottled water cost!
- No more heavy bottles to lift and carry!
- Great for your pets — even plants love pure water!
The Max Flow warranty
- Three years on all parts*
- Three years labor*
- One year storage tank
*Excludes filters and membranes
1. Tank capacity and production based on optimal water temperature and water pressure. (Ask a representative for further details) PLEASE NOTE: Based on normal usage, filters should be changed once per year when pretreated with a Water Softener. Based on normal usage, membranes should be changed between 4-6 years when pretreated with a Water Softener.